Cherry blossoms in blue sky!

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Haloween 2023!!

 

 Thanks for droppin' in!

Remember the magic is in you!


Finally get to show off my new Magic Turban!!

Some think it's a big magic pumpkin!

But it still brings lots of joy- that's what supposed to happen! And so popular I had to make my escape at midnight while the party went on and on! Great crowd, everyone so kind and polite!

Thanks to Glenn Sevillo for the great pic of my outfit shown here!            


Awe! The Beast came with a rose for me! 

Well, Belle, you'll just have to move along and go back to your village! Orange is the new yellow!!

After all, this is my Village!!

 

  

 

 

Angels were in our midst! So Heavenly a smile and glowing with peace and joy! 

Makes me long for home in the next world!

 


 

More heavenly creatures sparkling in the cool night!

What a gem!

 

A fellow Magic Man joined me to enchant the evening event!

Two are stronger! 



 

Two heads are better than one!

So say these heady characters!

Smile, everyone!!

 

Awe these cuties stole my heart! 

Only blessings for these two! 

Sweet as cake, pretty as candy!


 

Some people just too shy!

Nice suit at least!

Talk about being transparent!

 

 

 


Sure enough! The alien came to get me! 

I shot him with my orange magic ray right on the side of his head and poof!! 

He disappeared and I am free!


Then hey! Men in black suits came with a loud speaker shouting we were worshiping evil!! 

You know what, we are celebrating life and light and spreading joy as far as we can!

Walk in the light!

Live in love! Continue helping and encouraging those around you and all that is good will return to you!

The magic is in you!! 


See yas next Halloween!

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

 


 

No comments: