Cherry blossoms in blue sky!

Friday 2 June 2023

Be Proud!! 2023

Happy PRIDE Celebrations!!

Like years before, this year was about encouraging people on the street!

I decided to put my message on signs so people could see it from a distance and get the vibe!

 

First sign boasts that the magic is in you to know who you are and what your life is about! 

Pepsi joins me here on Church Street for a pic!

 


 The flip side was the most popular!

You do belong!

The world is incomplete without you!!

 

People went crazy when the saw this sign!

 

 

PRIDE 2022 pics, click here!

Last year the King of the Ice Fairies revelled with the King of PRIDE!


 

 

This year I jump started my PRIDE Celebrations at the Drag Brunch the last Sunday of May at The Well.

Dahlings, I couldn't resist getting the matching dress for my new chapeau!





Here's the troupe of performers at May's Drag Brunch!

 

 

Friday I showed the sign till sun down, then lit up the night sky with my sweetest hat!


 

 

Night fairies danced till dawn!

 

 

 

 

  

 

Twirling colours through the night!

 

 

On Saturday, the King of PRIDE transformed into a Victorian bride!

The crowd was in good spirits all day!





As the sun went down the second night, the lights in my Church Street Hat began to shine!

The excitement kept on till late hours!

 

 

 

 

PRIDE Sunday was hot, hot, hot!!

I sang a couple numbers at the TICOT Drag Brunch, then hit the street!



Here's my signs for TICOT, all dressed up like my hats!

Many thirsty souls came to the Drag Brunch at The Well and we all had a great time!

 

 

Some of the TICOT members hit the street to promote our much needed fundraisers! 

Thank you Kathy Sparkles for the pic!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Brunch and the Street Walk!



 

Dusk brought a welcome coolness but the party stayed hot into the night!

Remember that you can be proud of who you are throughout the year!

PRIDE 2021 pics, click here!

PRIDE 2020 pics, click here!

PRIDE 2020 links, click here! 

PRIDE 2019 pics, click here!

PRIDE 2018 pics, click here! 

 

See yas'all next year!!



No comments: